Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crystal Symphony Update

It's been awhile since I've posted a pic of my progress on Crystal Symphony. I've been diligently working on her. I apologize again for the wrinkles but if you read my blog, you know my projects always have wrinkles. Very soon she will have a head! I've been beading as I go because she is so full of beads I know it would take me forever to finish her if I waited until the end because I get tired of beading very quickly. I'm actually looking forward to doing the chandelier even thought it is 95% beads. I think it's going to be gorgeous!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Hi, Meghann - I just discovered your blog (through a comment you left on Vonna's blog) and I discovered we're practically neighbors - I live in Michigan City. Do you get to House Of Stitches much?

I'm going to add you to my google reader - I'll look forward to seeing more posts with your progress on Crystal Symphony.