Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Long time gone

Well, it has been almost a year since my last post and I must say I haven't been doing a lot of stitching. I did start and finish Mirabilia's "Stargazer" and Plum Street Samplers "Tillie Figg" and I also started Plum Street Samplers "Amos Figg". I don't have any pictures right now.

But the main reason for my absence is that I had a baby! My first child, a daughter, was born on September 14th. She is a month old today. When I first found out I was pregnant, I thought about using this blog as a journal for that time but I wrote things down on paper instead. I don't have a true following on this blog, so I thought why write it all here if no one is going to read it?

I'll leave whoever reads this with a picture of my beautiful baby, Caleigh Faye.

2 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I would have read it! I have you in my google reader, so I know as soon as you have a new post.

Congratulations on the birth of Caleigh - what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby.

Are you planning on stitching any birth samplers?

Daffycat said...

I'd have read it too! Congratulations on the birth of your daughter...isn't she a little beauty?