Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello to me

I am 28 and a newlywed. I married the love of my life on September 8, 2007. I am a graduate student pursuing my PhD in Experimental Psychology. I am currently working on my dissertation, the last step before graduation.

I love to cross stitch. My mom had a friend at work that gave her a picture of a rose she had stitched. When I saw it I decided that I wanted to learn how to make something that beautiful. My mom's friend taught me the basics in her home and I've been stitching ever since. I started this blog because I just want a place to show my work.

Even though I've been stitching for years, I don't finish nearly as many projects as others on blogspot do. I usually do large projects that take me a significant amount of time to complete and I usually only work on one project at a time. Looking at some other bloggers sites has really ignited my passion to pursue other projects and types of finishes!

I am currently working on Mirabilia's Blooming Bride. This is a picture of my progress from a couple months ago. I'll put a newer picture up soon but I don't have easy access to my camera right now.



I don't expect to have a lot of readers but for those who do, thank you. I will enjoy sharing my work with you.

No comments: