Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day

I found the perfect pattern to stitch for my mother! It's La D Da's Bushel and a Peck. My mom used to sing that song to my brother, sister, and I when we were litte. Luckily I found it in time to finish the stitching but she's going to have to go with me to get it framed. I tried to find a frame so I could do it myself but it's an odd size. I figure this way, I know she'll like the frame because she picked it out! Here is a picture of it. Pardon the wrinkles, I haven't ironed it yet.



Also, here is a more up to date picture of my progress on Blooming Bride. I've gotten quite a bit done in the last couple months. I don't have as much time to stitch as I'd like because I have to make sure that I don't neglect my dissertation. So, I just stitch when I take a break from writing.

No comments: