Monday, March 16, 2009

I got stash!

I'm so excited! I got an early birthday present! Technically they are from my hubby but I picked them out and ordered them myself :) Great service from 1-2-3 stitch! They came in two days! I have fallen in love with tombstone themed patterns! It seems kind of morbid but I think they are great! Hopefully the picture is clickable and you can see them better. The are La-D-Da's "The Ark" (which I just love), Carriage House Samplings' "Prudence Wilcome", "Carolina Handly" and "Sarah Hook", and Plum Street Samplers' "Amos Figg" and "Tillie Figg". I'm looking forward to stiching them all! I'm also excited because I am going to try stitching on 40 count linen for the first time.

Today I made a quick trip to pick up some DMC floss I needed and I found the most incredible bargain! I may go back and get more ;) The picture below shows more stash. I found DMC linen on sale for $2.97 for the large size and $1.97 for the smaller! I couldn't believe how cheap they were. The more I think about it, I think I should go back tomorrow and buy whatever is left!


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

Meghann

No comments: