Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two posts in one week?

My friend is getting married this Saturday! I thought that rather than get her something from her registry (which I did for the shower) I would make her something :) I know that she doesn't read this blog, she doesn't even know it exists, so it's safe to show the present here. Her colors are iridescent raspberry and white, so I chose to use hot pink (light and dark) and white for the present. I sure hope that she likes it!


The design is from a wedding leaflet that I found at Hobby Lobby on clearance for sixty-three cents! There are three or four other designs in there. I can't remember the designer off hand and the leaflet is somewhere in my craft/guest room in the mess that will remain until I finish painting and decorating in there.

No comments: